Monday, October 12, 2009

Club Birthday Party - 10-10-09

Hi Everyone!

Saturday (October 10th ) I coordinated a birthday party for my friend Calena (the one who wanted me to start this blog in the first place!) at a club in Brooklyn and might I say we had a FABULOUS time! I was given the owner's contact information through my favorite DJ (DJ Fame) and was able to ensure that she was taken care of that night. Our group had about 15 people and since I knew the DJ we were able to receive a free bottle of champagne and a sheet cake! We were able to score seats in the VIP section and only had to ensure that we spent $150 for the night. The funny thing is that even with size group that we had, it was so hard to hit that total! (The prices were that good!). There was good amount of people that showed up at the club that night, but it wasn't to the point where you couldn't move of breathe. The club was called "Brooklyn Crossroads Supper Club" and is located in the Park Slope area. Most of the group got there at about 11:00pm and we didn't leave until after 3:00am! It was that much fun! She was even sweet enough to leave this message on my facebook for me:

"Calena : Elizabeth, thank you, thank you, thank you for planning my b-day party. It was great, all thanks to you! "

Pictures will be posted soon!

Talk to you soon!
XOXO
Elizabeth Joseph

ejosephevents@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment